Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Great performances from everyone. Good to have Grealish, Foden and de Bruyne back, perhaps match sharp Grealish & Foden might have scored the chances they had - like Bernardo did - what a player.

As to Raheem - he scares defences to bits and that creates all sorts of opportunities for everyone else, and took his goal well - a month or so ago he might have missed that. Raheem is back - that means he will often frustrate - but he's our frustration and I love to see him in our team.

Top of the league, three points. Great goals from Bernie, Sterling getting his form back.

I do feel slightly frustrated at the amount of good chances we keep missing though. We really should have won by at least five tonight, at least.

In my mind Anyone, any Blue who is not happy with a 3-1 away win which takes us (back) to the top of the league must have a seriously sad fucking life and be in need of some heavy counselling.

JJ
Have you got any counsellors that you could recommend- I’m in Somerset.

Phenomenal football.

Controversial claim, but Bernie is currently playing at least as well as prime David. David was fantastic and his legacy is hard to surpass, but right now Bernie is a more complete player than David, for he can play any position from 6 to 11: he's more versatile than David, defensively more useful, and his work-rate is out of this world.

Pep should keep Bernie, Rodri and Cancelo fresh for the final months of the season. We can win everything if those 3 are in top form April and May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.