Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mirror online(I know) not one story about our victory but all about red tops. Wonder what their core readership is?
Yeh I just had a look at BBC football gossip page which shows the leading page from a variety of newspapers, as yet literally no mention of City going top, Telegraph and Sunday Express lead about West Ham defeat and from Sunday Star lead how Utd are going to press more, but not straight away! You could not make it up, their complete bias just goes on and on!

They can't help but will both sets of red shite over the line. Remember the months of 'its not over till the fat lady sings, but she's warming up her vocal chords' bollocks in 2012 - nothing about the fat **** singing after 93:20.
She can't sing because she's got Spanish Dave's cock in her mouth.

Ian Darke and Glenn Hoddle

Talking about Chelsea being top of the league, and how Dippers are only 2 points off them........... Erm?????

Then rambling on about Cresswell being injured and how its up to Alonso to take the opportunity......
I heard on the radio that near the end of the Dipper match that although it looked like stalemate at Wolverhampton, that one point would be enough for second place.

if you have watched football for a while, its obvious that this City team is probably the best that has ever played in England. The football is that good. The fact that jounalists cant bring themselves to accept that reflects more on them than anyone else. More fool them.
Probably the case since peps second season, but of course it doesn't fit the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.