Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely isn't compatabile. He's playing in a 4-3-3 with a team that gets far more space. And most teams he faces in Italy are crap.
Here we go with this bullshit. The myth of Serie A as a shit league. Only an ignorant person would still hold this view. Everything about him is compatible with us and the PL: the physicality, the pace, his tactical understanding and positioning and the technical features. Anyone can go on YouTube and look for his goal compilations: it’s more than clear that he doesn’t score only when there’s a lot of space. That’s a ridiculous cliche

I don’t think he’s nearly got the presence and quality of Haaland though and that’s the problem. Vlahovic could well be quality for us, but it would mean we’ve still signed second best. And that means someone else has signed best.
Yes he’s the alternative. Not as brilliant as the main target (I think his quote, which I linked a few posts above, means he knows this, as he’s working to get to Haaland’s level), but more than enough.

Yes he’s the alternative. Not as brilliant as the main target (I think his quote, which I linked a few posts above, means he knows this, as he’s working to get to Haaland’s level), but more than enough.

I think his passing is a bit better than Haaland. From what I have watched of Vlahovic he does link up play very well. Can see why City are interested

Here we go with this bullshit. The myth of Serie A as a shit league. Only an ignorant person would still hold this view. Everything about him is compatible with us and the PL: the physicality, the pace, his tactical understanding and positioning and the technical features. Anyone can go on YouTube and look for his goal compilations: it’s more than clear that he doesn’t score only when there’s a lot of space. That’s a ridiculous cliche

Ah forgot Gus is always right and nobody else can have any other opinion. The Serie A standard at the moment is poor and if you can't see that then I don't know what to say. 4th in the league got battered off of OGS's United. Top of the league will be lucky to make the knockouts.

The defences is this league are shambolic, only Napoli have any sort of defence. It's why it's not a bad league to watch. Nearly every team is conceding a goal per game. It's why Ronaldo scored 29 goals last season, it's why Vlahovic is doing so well too. I think Ronaldo isn't good enough for us either.

Anyone can go on Youtube, sure they can but I've watched the full 90mins again and once again he's been poor.

You say he's good. I say he's not good enough.

Watching him against compact teams are the games to judge him on to be honest. 95% of City's games are against teams with 11 behind the ball. His style doesn't look compatible with us/Pep.
not exactly. because when Florentina has the ball against compact teams they play differently and Dusan is instructed to play differently by the coach. so its not similar at all

The defences is this league are shambolic, only Napoli have any sort of defence. It's why it's not a bad league to watch. Nearly every team is conceding a goal per game. It's why Ronaldo scored 29 goals last season, it's why Vlahovic is doing so well too.
With the exception of the top 3 + Wolverhampton, every PL team this season has conceded on average more than one goal per game. Also, I’m not sure what your Ronaldo comment is supposed to mean?! The guy just passed 800 official goals in his career. It’s supposed to be a miracle that he scored 29 goals in a season? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.