Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confession time. I have never bought or read the Mail, with the odd exception of particular articles on line that concern City.
Is it fascist? No idea! I'll take your word for it.

Lol the row that causes with my missus she says she only buys the Saturday paper for the TV guide. Yes but why the bloody daily fail !!!

Plus we have a TV guide on the bloody TV !
When Covid first kicked in and everyone bought 3000 packs of toilet roll each I just simply strolled to the nearest newsagent and bought the Daily Mail and Sun instead .. a lot cheaper as well

For all City fans this week, Saturday nights alright. You would have to have a cold cold heart not to love the wonderful football this team is serving up at the moment. Hard work and sacrifice have payed off for Peps boys. Raheem Sterling was left with all the freedom of Philadelphia at the back post and extinguished Watford’s flame like a candle in the wind on 4 minutes. With jumping Jack Grealish pulling the strings, City never looked back. Portuguese Bernie turned on the jets and his brilliant shot flew in like a rocket, mannnnn. I guess that’s why they call them the blues.
Not as good as the dipper version who've included ' candle in the wind'

In a sense, it's good for the team that it doesn't get the recognition it deserves. It would be more difficult to stay concentrated if the media proclaimed us as the best ever team in English football. The pressure would be huge. Right now, the negativism of the media helps us to stay hungry for more and more trophies.
I think Pep has used the negative coverage to motivate the team so it does actually help us in the long-run.

For all City fans this week, Saturday nights alright. You would have to have a cold cold heart not to love the wonderful football this team is serving up at the moment. Hard work and sacrifice have payed off for Peps boys. Raheem Sterling was left with all the freedom of Philadelphia at the back post and extinguished Watford’s flame like a candle in the wind on 4 minutes. With jumping Jack Grealish pulling the strings, City never looked back. Portuguese Bernie turned on the jets and his brilliant shot flew in like a rocket, mannnnn. I guess that’s why they call them the blues.
It's a little bit funny.

Daniel Davis is the kind of journalist we're now dealing with, who are churning out utter shite like this.

Daniel Davis
@dan_davis20
Online sports reporter
@MailSport
. Opinions my own. Email: dan.davis@mailonline.co.uk |
@Journalism_BU
graduate | NCTJ highly commended

View attachment 31132

The Headline article on the Daily United's football website.

View attachment 31133
He must have gotten FM22 in early and used the editor to make his dreams come true.

Fuck me, just look at him.

Just listened to the first half of the rags, the fucking screaming on the 5 live commentator every time the scum attacked I would have thought they were 10 0 up, was just like Tyler when Sunderland got the late winner against us, but for 45 mins. The **** also made 3 references as to wondering why scum game wasn’t on tv - probably because they’ve been on for just about every other league game plus every league cup and fans game. BBC = Bastard Biased Cunts.

Edit Nevin was no better, at half time he said “all united need to do is keep playing the way they are and they’ll win this, even in the 94th minute like liverpool”. Nothing about Palace hanging on or winning it. BUT at least he did manage to praise the rags and the dippers in the same sentence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.