Premier League Games 4/5/6 December

The Rags can be had once you press them in midfield and turnover quickly. Its easy to press like this but tough to maintain a shape.

Fernandes really is a bit of a myth isn't he. He has energy but apart from his innitial burst when he first joined them he has been pretty poor more than often. I wonder what his stats are for losing the ball? You accept it if they were exceptionally creative but he doesn't really do that. He also goes totally awol very often from what i have seen.

Fernandes really is a bit of a myth isn't he. He has energy but apart from his innitial burst when he first joined them he has been pretty poor more than often. I wonder what his stats are for losing the ball? You accept it if they were exceptionally creative but he doesn't really do that. He also goes totally awol very often from what i have seen.

even the initial stats are skewed by the out of the ordinary penalty count

I am surprised none of the articles/commentators ever mention how the Rags need to win trophies since they signed Ronaldoat this age on a 2 year contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.