F1 Season 2021

Someone posted a page or so back that maybe after next week Lewis might call it a day,he knows better than anyone how dangerous it can be on the racing circuit but when that danger multiplies by having (yes a fantastic young driver)but on the other hand no regard for safety of others and a reckless approach at times then maybe it’s time to jack it in ..

Someone posted a page or so back that maybe after next week Lewis might call it a day,he knows better than anyone how dangerous it can be on the racing circuit but when that danger multiplies by having (yes a fantastic young driver)but on the other hand no regard for safety of others and a reckless approach at times then maybe it’s time to jack it in ..
I do wonder.

He might want another title with the new car. However he's had Max's car on his head and been twatted too many times this year by him to think fuck it. His record as one of the great drivers of F1 won't be beaten for decades. He can walk away and concentrate on his Extreme E team and other business opportunities.

I do wonder.

He might want another title with the new car. However he's had Max's car on his head and been twatted too many times this year by him to think fuck it. His record as one of the great drivers of F1 won't be beaten for decades. He can walk away and concentrate on his Extreme E team and other business opportunities.

He's contracted through next season and I don't think he'd have let them bin Bottas and miss the entire driver market if he had even 1% doubt about continuing.

Losing both established drivers at the team would be a really big problem for Mercedes in terms of developing next years car.

I think he'll do 1 more year if he wins next season, and 2 if he doesn't, give him a chance to end on a high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.