Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Klopp. He really strikes me as a horrible person who thinks he is fooling everyone into thinking he is funny and decent. He isn't codding us all though.

I don't mind Tuchel or Conte. They don't seem deceptive and what you see seems fair if a bit fiery.

I very much like Pep. He is very honest and very decent. He doesn't have the same charisma as Keegan or Mancini. But I respect him and admire him like no one else. And I think he is very nice guy.

Who is a better manager is just as subjective. They are all in different situations. Best for us though surely could be no one but Pep. How he has improved players is amazing and the execution of the style of play is almost faultless. I dread the day he leaves.
No charisma.

it seeps out of every paw.

Last edited:
when you watch city miss chances that any good striker would take in his sleep you get the feeling haaland would complete the project ? like i said any good striker would score in this team but a world class striker like haaland would scare the shit out of the others as well
Another problem for the opposition to worry about. They can’t double up on everyone. Him and city are a matched made in heaven. It would be criminal if he didn’t join this team

Another problem for the opposition to worry about. They can’t double up on everyone. Him and city are a matched made in heaven. It would be criminal if he didn’t join this team

spot on

i think city have the best players in many of the roles in the team and add the best in haaland as striker
the city game's would be easy to watch and not pulling my hair out at another miss chance ? the game yesterday was a joke and watford could have got back in the game if josh king scores with 10 minutes to play

spot on

i think city have the best players in many of the roles in the team and add the best in haaland as striker
the city game's would be easy to watch and not pulling my hair out at another miss chance ? the game yesterday was a joke and watford could have got back in the game if josh king scores with 10 minutes to play

I just hope the board feel exactly the same and don’t try to penny pinch. Haaland would see us absolutely smash everyone, considering how good we already are.

spot on

This isn't about our board. Every top club wants Haaland. There is no decision for City to make here, it's on Haaland. His representatives will talk with everyone and he'll choose.

This isn't about our board. Every top club wants Haaland. There is no decision for City to make here, it's on Haaland. His representatives will talk with everyone and he'll choose.

its 1000% all about our board and pep.. there is 2 clubs with the money and the setup manchester city and PSG
PSG may feel is they lose mbappe then haaland would be a ideal replacement

then there is manchester city a team that is missing a striker and knowing we are the best setup to win titles and champions league in europe. you forget the the agent representatives all you do is say yes i want some of that..
haaland face in last season champions league game vs city says it all for me

I just hope the board feel exactly the same and don’t try to penny pinch. Haaland would see us absolutely smash everyone, considering how good we already are.

its got to happen
like i said before the look on the face of haaland last season when he walked out the tunnel in the champions league speaks volumes.. its not only manchester city and pep and the players we have but you can add medals and money what more do you want

its where do i sign for me

its 1000% all about our board and pep.. there is 2 clubs with the money and the setup manchester city and PSG
PSG may feel is they lose mbappe then haaland would be a ideal replacement

then there is manchester city a team that is missing a striker and knowing we are the best setup to win titles and champions league in europe. you forget the the agent representatives all you do is say yes i want some of that..
haaland face in last season champions league game vs city says it all for me

You can't use his 'face' to suggest he'll pick us. We may be well set up but every team has its unique pull. Madrid, Barca, Bayern, United, PSG even potentially Chelsea will be in the hat for him. If Haaland wants to join us above every other club he'll be ours. No club, its manager or hierarchy are oblivious to Haaland's talent and ceiling. Pep's words have already confirmed how highly he rates him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.