Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

Doing well our Ralphie at 63 and not a grey hair in his head. Well he did in Germany. Must be the Manchester climate.

that was a dire game and if palace had any balls they would have got something,we dont realise how lucky we are at city were years in advance of this shit,anyway forward with the continental fat Sam at the wheel,,,i can see where this is going and after one game
Oh, I think we do!

At least, most of us do.

I wonder what our Villa friends have to say about that?
The "biggest and bestest club in the world"™ wanting to take their (now) star player from them for a pittance.
That generally benign article for a United raid on Villa is taken from the online arm of the Birmingham Mail owned by reach plc. It goes on to say that the rags are interested in Declan Rice and Kevin Phillips.
With nearly 200 print and online titles Reach can influence football news and attitudes of people up and down the whole country. The Rags and Dippers must love having them aboard.

Gushing over what he has done in one day on R5L....even had a stop watch timing the press.

Didn't look any different to me.

Nauseating.
Same puke provoking shite on Talkshite this morning. Total bollocks to feed their cockney rag loving listeners. We get this every time they have a new manager. Even Carrick got it!!! Apart from Chelsea they have won games they should win for a mid table team. Meanwhile we steam ahead!!

That generally benign article for a United raid on Villa is taken from the online arm of the Birmingham Mail owned by reach plc. It goes on to say that the rags are interested in Declan Rice and Kevin Phillips.
With nearly 200 print and online titles Reach can influence football news and attitudes of people up and down the whole country. The Rags and Dippers must love having them aboard.
Wow, I know they like signing old strikers on mega money deals, but Kevin Phillips

Wow, I know they like signing old strikers on mega money deals, but Kevin Phillips
I could blame the spellchecker but the truth is l knew Kevin didn't seem correct but l couldnt be bothered looking it up.;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.