F1 Season 2021

I think Lewis just wins this straight, he's far less likely to make a mistake than Max is. He's been pretty ice cold in the last few races.
The focus and determination of the man since Brazil has been exemplary.

I get the impression he's seen injustice and is giving everything to overturn it.

It's not the first time in F1 this has happened to him and every other time he's come back with a resounding fuck you. Hopefully the same will occur Sunday.

I can see Max winning the championship eventually. But at what cost to other drivers and the sport? Not that Liberty Media will give a fuck. The Yankee Doodles will be stroking themselves red raw at all the publicity and revenue from this season and would want the same next.

The new car and regs will send Karen Horner into a tizzy. Spuriously complaining every race that another team has broke them whilst his innocent darling maims other drivers is "part of racing."

The focus and determination of the man since Brazil has been exemplary.

I get the impression he's seen injustice and is giving everything to overturn it.

It's not the first time in F1 this has happened to him and every other time he's come back with a resounding fuck you. Hopefully the same will occur Sunday.

I can see Max winning the championship eventually. But at what cost to other drivers and the sport? Not that Liberty Media will give a fuck. The Yankee Doodles will be stroking themselves red raw at all the publicity and revenue from this season and would want the same next.

The new car and regs will send Karen Horner into a tizzy. Spuriously complaining every race that another team has broke them whilst his innocent darling maims other drivers is "part of racing."
Yeah, really interested to see next years cars, with Mercedes pulling upgrades for this year early and ploughing into next years instead. I think RB have all their chips on this year's car, laugh my ass off if they have doubled down and still LH pulls it out.

and it still leaves the rest of the drivers to beat the time and leave Max on 9 wins.
He could add some rocket fuel for a faster fast lap.
1c356261a4d1694f58a1caac2f2e1e12.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.