Is Simon Gregson a Man City Fan?

In 2002 I managed to score some hospitality tickets to St Marys as my dad was visiting dahn sarf. In the lounge before the match the MC dragged up the actor Kevin Kennedy, whose real name is not Curley, for some bants. Kevin was already quite refreshed and wasn't especially excited by being called "Curley" by said compere, but he played along without too much drama.

Cut to full time. We'd lost 2-0 and had been utterly gash. My dad had risked ejection by berating Gordon Strachan for "being a millionaire and still not being able to buy a fucking suit that fits", right from the posh seats behind the dugouts. Back in the hospitality suite and the MC tries to renew his back-and-forth with Kevin, who's clearly thrown a bit more down his neck and is in a black mood after the game.

MC - "Not too happy about the result then Curley?".
KK - "Fuck off".
That's a long way to go just to channel your inner Curley in order to tell me to fuck off. ; )

Good story mate.

View attachment 31190
Don't know if she's a blue or not, but my that picture. Grrrr
Her Dads a Blue, IIRC she mentioned this when she was on the City square stage with her boyfriend before some night game, apparently her boyfriend is called Mark Wright, didn't look like that bin dipping ginger twat to me!
Simon Gregson is a Blue. I had a conversation with him in a pub by Lake Windermere - he seemed a likeable bloke too.

Her Dads a Blue, IIRC she mentioned this when she was on the City square stage with her boyfriend before some night game, apparently her boyfriend is called Mark Wright, didn't look like that bin dipping ginger twat to me!
Simon Gregson is a Blue. I had a conversation with him in a pub by Lake Windermere - he seemed a likeable bloke too.
I saw Mark Wright (ex Liverpool) in Altrincham a couple of weeks ago. He was pushing a pram.

She did that to piss off her then boyfriend Max George from The Wanted, a big City fan.

He had just kicked her little ass to the kerb.

Not too smart, Max?
That photo was before they got together. I remember her saying she was a red and all her family reds before she met Max and that he turned her into a City fan. It was only later she had photos in the blue shirt.

She used to come to the games with her boyfriend Max George.

She originally claimed to be a red but changed for him (until he dumped her).
She was at City square a few years with Mark Wright and she was supporting City then. Dont know if thats changed since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.