Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

If anyone wants to follow the construction of the Coop Live Arena?

New brand partner announced.

Webcam is live!

Click on link below and scroll to the bottom of the page

Some rain droplets or dirt obscuring the view atm, but they should eventually clear up.

19th November.(Twitter post)

5-E312987-0-CAD-4729-B069-A1-B2-D1-BC543-C.jpg

Today.(screen grab)

66-B11990-B44-C-4-E83-B598-8-AE498957-F7-F.jpg

City need to get new contractors, I've been watching this for an hour and nothing's moved.

The clock's broken as well!

If anyone wants to follow the construction of the Coop Live Arena?

New brand partner announced.

I think we can all agree - that is a truly awful name for a venue. Is that going to be the equivalent of the Indigo at the o2 arena?

i.e. a purpose built smaller venue within the venue, or is it a section of the entrance hall they're going to rope off occasionally?

If this has been previously announced it has completely passed me by.

I think we can all agree - that is a truly awful name for a venue. Is that going to be the equivalent of the Indigo at the o2 arena?

i.e. a purpose built smaller venue within the venue, or is it a section of the entrance hall they're going to rope off occasionally?

name is fine

I wonder if city will kick on with some improvements around City square to coincide with this Arena opening..or wait until they develop the Whole stand.. as earlier discussed i think when they build the 3rd tier on this side they might incorporate city square into the stadium with bars and the shop..

Is there any food or drink inside the arena that could be open on matchday or could something be built to the bottom left where they have their offices and cabins? does city own that land?
I believe the land is jointly owned by CFG and Manchester City Council

TBH I don’t have a problem with the Coop Live Arena name. At least it’s a Manchester based business and institution, with links to City since 1844.

I could be wrong, but I think this is the recently named ‘Street’, going off the length of the bar and the point of entry shown in the CGI?

1638816780612.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.