Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media must loathe how good we are as a whole. From the Ill researched, inaccurate articles on FFP/human rights to the bias reporting of how we perform on the pitch.

They literally have nothing to say. The good is ignored and what they deem negative is spun around the Twitter sphere in an uncoordinated and incohesive way.

The pillars of society…havin a laugh.

Lowlife pond scum with very little professional integrity. City will be here long after they have retired the pen.

You really do have to wonder why these tabloid owners are still fighting each other for a small % of United‘s (click-bait) support, especially as there are 19 other teams in the PL with a much bigger combined support in this country and around the world.

If 1 paper, just 1 paper, gave City a decent and fair coverage, I would read it. As it is, I won’t read any City articles in the DM, apart from City articles by Martin Samuel. As for the other Rag tabloids and broadsheet, I won’t go near them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.