VAR Thread - 2021/22

We've heard all about the change of 'thicker' lines being drawn for the 21/22 season but what's happened to seeing them actthe ually marking the lines down in real-time?

What's to stop them now, when it's literally down to pixels, of bias and manipulation entering into the equation? "Ooh it looks very tight that one... yeah, Salah looks just about level to me David"
The second Everton disallowed goal put paid to the idea of a margin of error. You could see both players had feet on the actual line. If he was off it was by a toe nail... Some margin of error that!!!!

The second Everton disallowed goal put paid to the idea of a margin of error. You could see both players had feet on the actual line. If he was off it was by a toe nail... Some margin of error that!!!!
The PL and broadcasters would love nothing more than their old favourites challenging for honours, even if it is for the Wenger Trophy.

I don’t have much sympathy for Arsenal and never will. Some of the stunts and acting Martinelli and their players get away with is a joke. We have plenty of past aggravations with them. Glad Everton got a win, they are more of an ally in the future. It’s time they got away with a few

The PL and broadcasters would love nothing more than their old favourites challenging for honours, even if it is for the Wenger Trophy.
The problem that the PL and broadcasters have now is that the top three are most likely going to be the top three at the end of the season and that leaves only one place left for either the rags, the arse, the spuds or wet spam. They are going to have to choose what team is going to get the last top four spot and that would not only mean helping the chosen team but also hindering the other teams by way of both VAR and dodgy officiating.
I can see some really questionable decisions coming.

I also thought their first goal deserved more of a looking at than the fleeting glimpse from a strange angle it actually got.
Well onside from the view that I got. Didn't need more than a second or two.

As for the rest, I've got nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.