Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree they're a bunch of shitearses but if they've turned Ferran's hear then it's a problem for us isn't it?
It's a potential issue for us in this case - the lad doesn't seem to have the mentality of Bernardo.
Does that mean we should be dry bummed on a move - absolutely not.
If we accept anything below market value, that includes players they want to palm off on us, then we're asking for trouble going forward.
Can't let a player dictate their position to the club

I think we can be fully relaxed.
Torres has a contract til 2025 and if wants out he has to find a club who pays our valuation.
That was our board philosophy before with Bernardo or others. Keep cool.
And also his own views on his expected new salary. In this covid world, he might like those figures.

I agree they're a bunch of shitearses but if they've turned Ferran's hear then it's a problem for us isn't it?
Surely if they have, especially given their financial situation, its a FIFA complaint in the making...

Tapping up without even the means to follow through.

Really easy, just put a release fee of One Billion Euros on Torres like they did when Messi wanted to join us eighteen months ago.
Hopefully our Barca old boys think like this aswell not want to help them which I have a bad feeling they will want to . £ 50 million and they will get him but will piss be off aswell if they do us that we really need him probably more than Barca atm .

Any talk involving figures less than €80m must be pure speculation.

He's Spain's player of the year at 21. He should be commanding Jack Grealish numbers to be honest.

I'd take a straight swap for Fati but that's it.

Well reports now is €60m we after for Ferran so last week it was £70m now it’s around £15m less feel like we will end up getting €50m yep we make a profit come on he is going to play up front for Spain for the next 10 years also you can bet the buyout they put in will be a billion! Rather keep him than sell him for less than £70m

A pity for who, the team or him? We seem to be managing as a team without him.
Could be both we'll never know. He's arguably the most clinical in the front 3 outside of Foden. What might lose 5%+ possession etc, he also might bag 2 goals that other wouldn't be in the place to finish.

I love the way the team is flowing right now, Ialso do like he movement in the box, much more of a natural poacher than anyone else in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.