Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to double check it’s not parody
But they're known for their humour- if tickling sticks, diddy men and a lorra lorra laughs are your thing. They really are vile and the sooner they get their much romantacised independence the better as far as the rest of us are concerned. They're an embarrassment to the rest of the country. A real blemish.

But they're known for their humour- if tickling sticks, diddy men and a lorra lorra laughs are your thing. They really are vile and the sooner they get their much romantacised independence the better as far as the rest of us are concerned. They're an embarrassment to the rest of the country. A real blemish.
Cilla and The Beatles loved Liverpool so much that they fucked off to London at the first opportunity

I suspect when they discover that their wages (see 'benefits') don't magically appear out of thin air, and someone has to pay taxes to cover that cost, they might ask to rejoin the UK. Met a scouser over the summer who, when i asked him what he did for a living, described himself as a "conscientious objector to work", all with a straight face. I'm sure that plays very well in dipperworld, but he got upset when i just pissed myself laughing.

Using the poor kid to try and enhance the LFC brand is just fucking despicable. Utter filth of a newspaper no better than the Sun.

Aw no, they couldn't stoop that low, could they? Predicting an "exclusive" story in the coming days that Arthur's step-mum and dad are STHs at the Emptyhad. That'll be lapped up by their gormless readers.

Once l found a full report on a Liverpool match.
It was heavily biased to them yet it was the local weekly paper of a small town in Kent. The report was a couple of days out of date and rather pointless as an item of 'news'.
It was in a Reach plc paper. They have the ability to do this in any of the dozens of papers It owns around the country. Even the MUEN.

I suspect when they discover that their wages (see 'benefits') don't magically appear out of thin air, and someone has to pay taxes to cover that cost, they might ask to rejoin the UK. Met a scouser over the summer who, when i asked him what he did for a living, described himself as a "conscientious objector to work", all with a straight face. I'm sure that plays very well in dipperworld, but he got upset when i just pissed myself laughing.
what you mean is he’s a lazy sponging cnut ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.