Wolves H

2 x adult tickets in SS level 1 block 111 (standing section) by away fans, due to family members in Germany for the Leipzig match (not going to that of course) and won't now be back and tested in time to get to this match. They are on the exchange, but if anyone on here wants them for £50 the two, please be quick with a pm. Can meet at the ground to buzz you in as the tickets are on my phone

I have 2 adult and 2 kids tickets for Wolves match for Saturday
Colin Bell Stand - Section 325 - All in a row.
They are the e-tickets.
£100 for all 4
PM me

I have 2 print @ home tickets in Block 142, East Stand Level 2. I’ve paid £106 for the pair but would take £80.

The friends I’ve bought them for work at a US Base and are now prevented from attending due to strict Covid rules for service personnel.
Tickets Now Sold

Last edited:
2 x adult tickets in SS level 1 block 111 (standing section) by away fans, due to family members in Germany for the Leipzig match (not going to that of course) and won't now be back and tested in time to get to this match. They are on the exchange, but if anyone on here wants them for £50 the two, please be quick with a pm. Can meet at the ground to buzz you in as the tickets are on my phone
Now sold on the Ticket Exchange - sorry you need to be quicker next time!

Got 1 for tmoro SS level 2 it's a cardboard old style tickets can meet at ground or in clayton from 10.30am onwards. msg me an I'll call you

1 Adult and 1 Child tickets available in East Stand Level 1 Block 123 sat together

£52 for adult and child is £32

Will take £30 for both. But has to be done via the ticket exchange online so will need supporters number.

1 X adult ticket for block 315 available for today's game.

It was listed on the ticket exchange but I've just had an email to say it hasn't sold.

Available for free for any blue in need, I'd rather the seat was taken than empty.

I will need supporter details to add to f&f to transfer ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.