United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really can’t fathom why the media scum arselick these cunts on a daily basis, once upon a time they had a slight relevance when they cheated their way to numerous titles under the pisscan, why can’t they focus on the real Manchester side and the record breaking football we play?

Really can’t fathom why the media scum arselick these cunts on a daily basis, once upon a time they had a slight relevance when they cheated their way to numerous titles under the pisscan, why can’t they focus on the real Manchester side and the record breaking football we play?
How did they cheat their way to numerous titles?

How’d you think?
I don't, that's why I asked.
Each time they lost a game of football the referee wasn’t allowed to be in charge of one of their games for 9/12 months. Usually when they return from their “suspension” United would receive a penalty or the opposing team would get a red card.
If you believe that I've some magic beans & .com website names for sale if you want them?

I don't, that's why I asked.

If you believe that I've some magic beans & .com website names for sale if you want them?
Bit lost on you I’d say, conning/bribing refs throughout the majority of his tenure I’d say might have something to do with it. Being a rag you should know that?

Bit lost on you I’d say, conning/bribing refs throughout the majority of his tenure I’d say might have something to do with it. Being a rag you should know that?
Yep I'm a rag. Love em. Love them that much I go to Old Trafford once a season at least. In fact I was there a few weeks ago, were you?
20211207_133254-jpg.31251

Attachments

• 20211207_133254.jpg
    20211207_133254.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 260
Yep I'm a rag. Love em. Love them that much I go to Old Trafford once a season at least. In fact I was there a few weeks ago, were you?
20211207_133254-jpg.31251
You want a medal for being the biggest blue? I answered your question yet you seem to have a chip on your shoulder since my first reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.