United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I'm a rag. Love em. Love them that much I go to Old Trafford once a season at least. In fact I was there a few weeks ago, were you?
20211207_133254-jpg.31251
So you were sat in our end? ;)

You said they cheated their way to numerous titles, I asked how, you'd came back with the good old "rag" as your first reply.
Was the way you worded it that came across a bit shitty, just seemed a bit strange that you didn’t know about the scum cheating their ways to the title.

New Manchester United boss Ralf Rangnick is eyeing up a move for Barcelona's Dutch midfielder Frenkie de Jong, 24, as he looks to begin the rebuilding process at Old Trafford. (El Nacional, via Daily Star)

it’s another rebuild folks ! Lmfao
What if the incoming "proper' manager doesn't rate the new players chosen by the rag unknown?
It's like teams threatened with relegation giving open cheque books to temporary managers like BFS Warnock or Pulis.

Just seen on sky they have appointed a new assistant managet. I guess give it a few hours and after everyone has googled him, he will be the bestest world class assistant manager in the history of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.