Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if sky shut down tomorrow and say another media company bought the football rights not Amazon or BT just some wide of the mark tv company they would just do the same that sky have been doing pandering to the masses as that’s where the majority of subscriptions are coming from,you appease and hype you main target audience the rags ..

Sky news international running a 2 minute scum world wide propaganda campaign purporting to be a DHL advert during commercial breaks.
Just in case there's any doubt of how much Sky are in hoc to these cnuts.
Need to have the remote close at hand as it really is the most sickening and shameless piece of brainwashing
I saw this shocker this morning. At the end it said delivering dreams to Manchester United fans for over 10 years or something like that !
Haha what fcuking dreams were they then must have missed that.

I saw this shocker this morning. At the end it said delivering dreams to Manchester United fans for over 10 years or something like that !

That’s a low cheap shot when all they have had for 10 years is dreams. Thank Christ they havnt been delivering trophies

That's all its been, dreams. nothing else been delivered. Plenty of scams by agents offloading high value but not high value performers.

Wet dreams and the ones where you wake in the middle of the night soaked in sweat sit bolt upright then realise City have been the best team for the last 10 years.
Ha ha fecking ha.

Doesn’t really surprise me.
A club that is surrounded in death and murder then pops out the other side with a candle in their hand and a tear in its eye.
Reminds me of my late father in law, he always said of priests and other religious men, they held a bible in one hand and a prick in the other. Both Livarpool and them were shameless and could not see what they did was wrong.

Hey Bonzo.

You’re quite right about the reach of the wretched Reach PLC.

Unfortunately for everybody bar the sheep from the history clubs Reach revenue was up 1.2% overall in the period from June to November 2021, with digital increasing by over 17%. Their digital revenue actually increased by some 40% so you can see the future in these numbers.

As print declines the importance of the experts like that despicable woman in charge of garnering clicks for the Echo will grow.

it will get worse and more distasteful until people stop reading their shit publications and articles. I can’t see that happening anytime soon.
Yes. Apart from the countrywide reach they have the unnatural grouping of the former Mirror Group papers with Express Newpapers which take opposite political views but altogether they can influence their hard of thinking readers without them even realising it.
But it is football where their combined might affects us as they are so heavily biased towards the Redshirts. Worst still, both the Mail (Samuel excepted) and the Sun get into the same bed. As a result the country as a whole does not have a satisfactory coverage of the game it exports to the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.