United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen on sky they have appointed a new assistant managet. I guess give it a few hours and after everyone has googled him, he will be the bestest world class assistant manager in the history of the game

Hilarious when Neville is penning articles saying he can see change straight away, didn’t they have 3 shots on goal versus Palace and nearly conceded towards the end?

The media won’t call out how shite they are until it gets to a situation where they are getting dicked like October and November. I would imagine when the reverse of these fixtures happen they will be crying again.

Just seen on sky they have appointed a new assistant managet. I guess give it a few hours and after everyone has googled him, he will be the bestest world class assistant manager in the history of the game

So is it a temporary assistant manager enlisted to help the temporary manager ?

Hilarious when Neville is penning articles saying he can see change straight away, didn’t they have 3 shots on goal versus Palace and nearly conceded towards the end?

The media won’t call out how shite they are until it gets to a situation where they are getting dicked like October and November. I would imagine when the reverse of these fixtures happen they will be crying again.

Neville is a fucking shameless liar and hypocrite whose main focus is to draw attention to himself and his delusions of personal status.

The famous class of 92 are pretty much all the same although they haven't been able to regularly con Sky , BT etc to the same degree as Neville.

He's just another stealing a living on the back of the rags hold over the media whores.

Last edited:
Neville is a fucking shameless liar and hypocrite whose main focus is to draws attention to himself and his delusions of personal status.

The famous class of 92 are pretty much all the same although they haven't been able to regularly con Sky , BT etc to the same degree as Neville.

He's just another stealing a living on the back of the rags hold over the media whores.
In general, I like Neville’s coverage, with the exception of his rather large affinity to all things United (which I usually ignore) or his political rants (which don’t interest me).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.