Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

can I ask, why do people who have had the vaccine (I take it you have) have such a problem with people who don’t want it or feel the need to have it .. you’ve had 2 jabs and a booster and still have to walk round your local Tesco with a mask on so you should be fine regardless ?

If we've got this far and you still don't understand that wearing a mask is to protect OTHERS from any virus that you (especially you, in your unvaccinated state) expel, rather than self-protection, we really have no hope.

If you've chosen not to get the jab, then at least do the decent thing and don't pass the consequences of your decision to others by staying away from crowds and wearing a fucking mask if you can't resist going out.

There are two Covid threads in Off Topic and the politics sub-forum where posters can spout off about being vaccinated or not, wearing masks or not etc. This thread is about what to do as requirements to enter the stadium change, such as being required to show your Covid status.

Me and @jimharri have both mentioned this over the last couple of days but it seems its not getting through to some people....

Can we please keep this thread out of arguments and debates about the passport and facemasks and just let it be for people who need advice and help about the passport.

Thanks

This is the final warning. Keep to the topic intended. Anyone that wants to argue about the merits (or otherwise) of vaccines or masks will be taking a break from this thread. Same applies to any posters engaging in ongoing arguments with other poster(s).

Gently warned of the requirement to show a vaccine passport from Boxing Day as we entered the campus today.

Confirmed that u18 are exempt.

So, I must wear a mask in the open air at the match but not when I’m inside a classroom teaching?
Well I don’t need to wear a mask or have vaccine certification when lecturing. Having said I am talking into a microphone with images appearing on a computer screen. I don’t even have to leave my house. Two years back I was travelling to Glasgow, London and Muscat!’

Fucking wankers protesting outside today. Made me chuckle about a 1000 City fans chanting “you’ve had your day out, now fuck off home” to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.