Anti Vax Demonstration outside South Stand

Mike N

Saw these guys on the way into the ground yesterday. Not sure why the fat, bald-headed old guy needs to shout his opinion at us as we get into the queue.

Really, who cares if he want to stick ‘your vaccination up your arse’? The megaphone bore is a special breed.

Saw these guys on the way into the ground yesterday. Not sure why the fat, bald-headed old guy needs to shout his opinion at us as we get into the queue.

Really, who cares if he want to stick ‘your vaccination up your arse’? The megaphone bore is a special breed.
I'm 100% anti Vax. Dyson everytime for me.

Yeah bunch of dickheads 7 or 8 year old girl shouting and bawling as part of their 'protest' too. Made me laugh - 'cardiac arrests at football is the new normal'.

The queues outside the N entrances singing “you’ve had your day out, now fuck off home” to them made me laugh.

They were banging on about yellow stars again, the fucking cunts.

I gave them some verbals but then stopped as I noticed one of the selfish fuckers had a little girl with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.