Anti Vax Demonstration outside South Stand

I could understand if he said he had concerns about the vaccine but how does he explain the worldwide conspiracy re the fake deaths ?

There is a small group of anti covid people in my local.
All overweight smokers who have never escaped from.the village.
I have a suspicion that they are clarkying the whole pub and village, I am constantly looking for nods and winks.
Bill gates is the main man according to them. The vaccines are behaviour controlling and trackable..

I could understand if he said he had concerns about the vaccine but how does he explain the worldwide conspiracy re the fake deaths ?
He goes into prolonged rants about big business, pharma companies and the green agenda, working together to restrict freedom of movement etc. In his view all deaths from flu, pneumonia, etc. are wrongly badged as COVID and he even claims people who have died in crashes and accidents are counted as COVID deaths to inflate numbers. It is bizarre stuff and pretty sad.

I have a work colleague of the last 25 years, always been sensible until recently, but who will stand and argue that COVID is a total hoax and no one has died of it. Absolutely the same mind set we saw with the demo yesterday. I simply have no explanation for it, there are some strange people about and some of them have megaphones. Agree totally that taking a kid to a protest like that is scandalous.
The truly sad bit is that irony's a woman and many of these folk are dying before they have a chance to change their mind.

Fucking ignorant cunts. It should be compulsory or fucking stay in if you refuse to have it, don’t be out risking infecting everyone else.

Vaccines have been reducing or even removing completely many previously fatal diseases like smallpox and polio for decades, did they refuse to let their kids have vaccines for those too?

What possible sane reason can anyone have for not accepting a vaccine against this fucking horrible virus?

Listen to the scientific evidence you fucking cretins.

I have a work colleague of the last 25 years, always been sensible until recently, but who will stand and argue that COVID is a total hoax and no one has died of it. Absolutely the same mind set we saw with the demo yesterday. I simply have no explanation for it, there are some strange people about and some of them have megaphones. Agree totally that taking a kid to a protest like that is scandalous.
I have a few mates. Always seeking a different “truth” mainly because they can’t handle being told by authority anything. Anything and everything in the news is all fake and what they want us to see apparently, they know this because some fat American in his mums basement on a webcam told them

He goes into prolonged rants about big business, pharma companies and the green agenda, working together to restrict freedom of movement etc. In his view all deaths from flu, pneumonia, etc. are wrongly badged as COVID and he even claims people who have died in crashes and accidents are counted as COVID deaths to inflate numbers. It is bizarre stuff and pretty sad.
He's a fruit loop.

As I walked round from JMW to M1 I sort of passed them about 11.30, no idea if they were pro/anti, hopefully from seeing on here they were nutters that they were eventually shifted by the cops.

It's all very well to be giving it out but their plan would have closed footie down, surprised they weren't inline for a dig and as a target for that the cops should have shifted them.

There is a small group of anti covid people in my local.
All overweight smokers who have never escaped from.the village.
I have a suspicion that they are clarkying the whole pub and village, I am constantly looking for nods and winks.
Bill gates is the main man according to them. The vaccines are behaviour controlling and trackable..
And there was me thinking mobile phones did all that before Covid ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.