Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Great atmosphere with good contribution from all areas of the ground. Liked the players names being projected onto the pitch at the start and thought it looked great at the beginning when the lights were turned off and all the advertising boards were sky blue.

Great atmosphere tonight, we’ll done Blues. Fair fuck to the Leeds fans too, they might be cunts, but they were noisy cunts
They were at their loudest after it went 6-0, fair play to those who stayed and showed vocal defiance in the face of a shitshow. We’ve been there and done it.
Until thenI thought they were pretty average after a noisy start though. Seemed a bit shellshocked after it went 3-0 and they had their obligatory “hold me back” bouncing session with the old bill.
I must also say fair fucks about something else, I have never seen a visiting fanbase who to a man were so universally shitfaced staggering around the stadium before the game. One guy who could barely stay upright, can of Stella in hand, walked straight into a bin, bounced off and then sat there on his arse looking as dazed as if peak Tyson has unleashed fury on him.
His mates just carried on staggering up the way calling him a soft ****.
Best City atmosphere of the season, only PSG maybe came close. Kippax corner wind up merchants and SS1 both great. Even in the normally genteel 105 the old gits and the normally silent were singing.
I don’t share the dislike of Leeds many have on here. Like Geordies they are a one horse town which probably gives them elevated ideas about their status but they always bring numbers, create an atmosphere and we share a mutal hatred of a common enemy.
Their team and manager have a go and play the right way, unlike the cowardly bus parkers.
Hope they stay up and think they will once they get their injured players back. They offer a lot more to the league than the likes of Watford, Norwich and Burnley

They were at their loudest after it went 6-0, fair play to those who stayed and showed vocal defiance in the face of a shitshow. We’ve been there and done it.
Until thenI thought they were pretty average after a noisy start though. Seemed a bit shellshocked after it went 3-0 and they had their obligatory “hold me back” bouncing session with the old bill.
I must also say fair fucks about something else, I have never seen a visiting fanbase who to a man were so universally shitfaced staggering around the stadium before the game. One guy who could barely stay upright, can of Stella in hand, walked straight into a bin, bounced off and then sat there on his arse looking as dazed as if peak Tyson has unleashed fury on him.
His mates just carried on staggering up the way calling him a soft ****.
Best City atmosphere of the season, only PSG maybe came close. Kippax corner wind up merchants and SS1 both great. Even in the normally genteel 105 the old gits and the normally silent were singing.
I don’t share the dislike of Leeds many have on here. Like Geordies they are a one horse town which probably gives them elevated ideas about their status but they always bring numbers, create an atmosphere and we share a mutal hatred of a common enemy.
Their team and manager have a go and play the right way, unlike the cowardly bus parkers.
Hope they stay up and think they will once they get their injured players back. They offer a lot more to the league than the likes of Watford, Norwich and Burnley
Same as you, I don’t hate Leeds. I see them as a similar club to City and I’d like them to stay up too. I was disappointed they’ve gone a bit small town/big day out giddy with their “is this a library” stuff, but they’ll reacclimatise to being a big club if they stay up, get some investment and expand the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.