Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, just saw loads of studies discussing it recently online. Worth a Google. One of the first things I've found with a quick search. Give that (admittedly tacky) 'super immunity' thing a search. Plenty to read.

I shared that report yesterday mate on this thread. I’d still be getting the booster when allowed to do so ( though read your post and understand why you said you personally don’t want to have it)

Easy Bob.

Admitted with covid or caught in hospital?

Died of covid or with Covid?

Average age of those who have died?

Other co morbidities a factor causing death?

It’s the kind of detail those wanting to lockdown society should have and they should be open with that detail to the public.

Given the virus was new and its effects undocumented/unknown at the time, how the hell were they going to assess accurately whether someone died of Covid or with Covid, short of them getting hit by a bus (which weren’t running anyway)? I‘m getting the impression it is hard for some people to grasp the concept of ‘unknown’.

As for metrics, I guess the best one is probably excess deaths. And this was during a period of lockdowns and reduced social activity.

In England and Wales, from week ending 3 January 2020 to 2 July 2021, there were 97,981 excess deaths (compared with what we would expect in a non-pandemic period).’

Back to can the NHS cope or not?

It’s not for the public to be locked down or restricted every year because the NHS might not cope mate.

If I’m boring you, my apologies but I’m afraid you will just have to ignore me because I won’t keep quiet just to suit you.

think about what your saying. Are you happy if it was someone you loved dying in the street because there local hospital is overrun?

new need to fix the NHS, but that can’t happen overnight.

Back to can the NHS cope or not?

It’s not for the public to be locked down or restricted every year because the NHS might not cope mate.

If I’m boring you, my apologies but I’m afraid you will just have to ignore me because I won’t keep quiet just to suit you.
You are genuinely an idiot. If the NHS can't cope think about how many people die?

Nobody knows for sure if the NHS will cope or not. That’s the gamble Boris has taken. Tougher restrictions might not change the possibilities that much anyway. The NHS has to cope to a degree anyway (by definition) as an emergency service.

You keep fantasising about these non-existent lockdowns. I must have imagined that I’ve been at 3 Premier League football matches, in various pubs and gatherings with friends and family in the last 10 days.
Super spreader ;)

You there tonight Tim?

Well my taste and smell have decided to fuck off on day 5. I'm gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.