Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCoist is a sneaky little rat. Tries to draw you in with his cheesy smile, jokes and banter but deep down another sly twat.
His level was being on question of sport, that pantomime role suits him well.
Maybe but l found him an improvement of constantly malice filled twats on BBC, BT and Sky

I can tell you he is mad as fuck and is brilliant company.

Has a shit taste in Hawaiian shirts though!

Once took him and Frank Maloney out on the piss in Manchester and we ended up at Fringe Bar in Northern Quarter smashed on Leffe.

Next day they introduce me to my hero Tommy The Hitman Hearns and Manny Steward at the Midland.

Great times.
Sounds brilliant mate and what a privilege it must have been to meet a legend like Tommy Hearns, one of the true boxing greats..

Manny Steward must have had a million stories to tell too..

Btw, who hasn't got a dodgy shirt or 2 in their wardrobe.. ha!

Same here. I live border of Sale and Timperley and used to see the twat walking about.

Think was living up towards Glebelands Road?

I was living on Woodhouse Lane and would see him in/ around the local shops on Manor Avenue .

Obnoxious to the assistants , other customers etc - a fully paid-up arrogant twat .

Once took him and Frank Maloney out on the piss in Manchester and we ended up at Fringe Bar in Northern Quarter smashed on Leffe.

Next day they introduce me to my hero Tommy The Hitman Hearns and Manny Steward at the Midland.

Great times.
Ahhh, a man of taste.

Great times.
Isn't he a Millwall fan?

Loving this whole twitter conversation from all the journos who hate us on top

Let the bitterness wash over them and drown them in their own fuckwittery

Since the Premier League was formed in 1993, four clubs won the title up to 2009. rags, Chelsea, Tarquins and Blackburn. From 2010 until last season four teams have had open top bus celebrations, the other just has an * to show for their efforts, but five different clubs seems to say that it's a bit early to talk about total dominance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.