Samir Nasri

I do wonder if we'll hear more stories like this about Mancini in the coming years?

Probably as from reports he seems to be more confrontational than most managers. Funnily enough Jack Rodwell spoke about Mancini, this week, and couldn't praise him enough.

Plenty of negatives about him on this thread, perhaps with some good reason.
However, Nasri, Toure & Silva at their peak, weaving their magic together on the same pitch won’t ever be surpassed for me.
It is now, by some distance and I hold yaya and Merlin in the highest esteem…

Probably as from reports he seems to be more confrontational than most managers. Funnily enough Jack Rodwell spoke about Mancini, this week, and couldn't praise him enough.
Yeah I suppose there's probably a lot of nuance to how players reacted to a guy like Mancini. I reckon most of the ones that didn't like him personally would still be able to appreciate the manager he was.

Mancini took us to the rags, he told the team that we could beat them. We did The rest is history.
If an ex player wants to gob off, so fucking what we needed a winning mentality, Bobby gave us that.

Churchill was a shit prime minister in 1946 who gives fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.