31 | Ederson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alison is a headcase now. He has so many weaknesses And theyre mostly mentally driven. Hes basically shit scared of everything.
I rate Alisson a bit more than most on here I reckon, but I'd agree with that. He's gone the same way De Gea has done.

95% of the time he's got all the right tools, but he has these moments where he suddenly just loses all confidence and does something really idiotic as a result. In fact it's a bit like Stones in 16/17.

I've criticized his speed and 1v1 sometimes, but I think he has been really good these last 2 matches. Quick and great 1v1 vs Odeegard today, and also a great 1v1 vs Brentford in a corner.

Good technique and using his legs to cover more space. That's the way to go.And the stuff he excels at, he was great at it as usual.

Last edited:
Love to see his heat map today, must have spent about 15 minutes outside of his box first half. Made some good saves.

Love him. My favourite player alongside Bernardo.

He is so fucking good on the ball that I forget he's a keeper.

Guardiola is a football genius.

Fucking love Ederson.

I hope he stays at City for a while. He's going to obliterate the clean sheets record.

According to a lot on here they can't wait to get rid of him because he is a poor keeper.

1641192162118.png

Don't think there's currently a keeper on Earth I'd trade him for

Ok, maybe he's not an elite tier shot stopper. Distribution and sweeping ability wise though, he's second to none IMO. That's what makes our whole game work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.