Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

BT were nothing short of a shambles today complete bias every single one of them wanting an Arsenal win.
"Not a penalty"
"VAR isn't consistent"
"City getting the decisions"

Ect ect ect

FUCKOFF HUMPHREYS, KEOWN, MCMANAMAN, CAMEL GOB.....

CITY CITY CITY
Etc etc etc

Our's was a pen, their's wasn't. They played better, missed a tap in and had a player correctly sent off for 2 stupid yellow cards, but yeah it was the officiating that lost them the game.

Lads looked pretty dead on their feet at times today, but got the result anyways. Insane that we've just won 11 straight in the toughest period of the season, fully deserve the rest they will get now.

Big up to Ake too, was class all game imo and his clearance was massive for us.

Has anyone got footage of Ake (I think it was him) being wrestled to the ground in the first half that should have been a penalty but hardly got mentioned by BT?

I have an Arsenal son in law who won't stop going on about how hard done to they were.

I don't get the complaints. It wasn't a penalty. He got the ball. From 3 angles var looke at, it looks like he got the ball. One, is debatable.

You can bet if we were at the end of that same decision, or even if it had gone for liverpool or utd, that all these pundits and media screaming for 'consistency' would be arguing it was fine. They'd wheel out that bald prick to argue how it was not clear and obvious enough overturn it. Surely that then is their consistency.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.