9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was good tonight, never stopped, just the type of performance that was required in a tricky away game.

Beat his man a few times tonight, then tried to beat them again and lost it.

Just tried too much, sometimes simple is better. Not one of his finer performances.
yes, agree. Worked hard as always and kept the width but he's got to be more decisive. Wonder if he's trying to score a wonder goal to impress Pep?
Worst example for me was late first half when Cancelo's skill created a good opportunity at the angle for him which he should have just shot hard and low across the goalie but instead went back inside and the chance went. Contrast to Phil on the other wing who would have crashed it low aiming for the corner.
We could do with a goal scoring Gabriel given we will lose Mahrez for a good month

I thought he played well.. was surprised he was subbed off.

Well he had one very strong moment at least with getting the other Gabriel sent off

I just don’t know what to think of Jesus.
Maybe we judge him too much on goals & not work rate but to me his work rate seems far off the pace thus season.

kind of player that can score in a champs league final out of nothing though

5 years of mediocrity. an average player from the day he walked through the door and will be an average player the day he walks out it. at the top level putting in a shift just simply isn't enough.
But he drops deep and links up play ...... ;)

Best of our front 3 but was given absolutely nothing to work with, created nothing for him nd didn't have the ball high enough often enough to get him involved. Worked his arse off and played a crucial part in the turning point of the game.

Never going to be more than a squad player now, wouldn't be bothered if he was sold next summer. Wherever he plays in this side, he always flatters to deceive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.