Reasons they hate us

They're all envious of our massive squad.
We must have more players than fans according to them.
One clown goes about full grounds, blames it on covid when challenged.
At a guess l would say that arsenal have had the most empty seats in a PL match when a bit of snow stopped about 45000 of their wimpy fans attending although it didn't stop City fans getting 200 miles to watch City whup them as per usual.

Nah, Chelsea never had to put up with the shit City has to.
The sheer scale of the anti City stuff dwarfs anything they had to put up & continues to do so.
You would have had no reason to see the shit they got. It had nothing to do with us. We were irrelevant.

I do remember us beating them around October 2004? Ironically their only defeat that season. Everybody loved that result.

My cousin is a Chelsea fan and the first thing he said to me was that from now on you will be loathed by fans the land up and down.

Because....

We broke up their cartel
The Sheikh never "got bored"
We began winning trophies faster then they imagined and have never looked back
Our owners actually invested in the entire club infrastructure from the bottom up
The FFP missile they aimed directly at us didn't work
We smashed all their records and embarrassed them on the pitch
The club became profitable and is among the best run in the world
Our academy is pumping out talent left and right
The worlds best players and managers want to come here
We play a style of football they could only reach in their dreams
All their kids are wearing City kits

The first title win destroyed the Rags.
You had Ferdinand saying congratulations to the other team, unable to say our name.
You had Ferguson complaining about injury time and all games should finish at the same time On the final day.
Proper football fans rejoiced in us beating the Rags to the title, Rooney even stated in his book they did not understand why Sunderland fans were celebrating.
You had a Rag Director saying they came joint first, not second.

The media is to blame for most of the hate, pandering to Sheep who believe everything they write. The media is too heavy with its ex reds and as someone stated recently, there are no longer any journalists anymore, just fanboys and people chasing clicks

You would have had no reason to see the shit they got. It had nothing to do with us. We were irrelevant.

I do remember us beating them around October 2004? Ironically their only defeat that season. Everybody loved that result.

My cousin is a Chelsea fan and the first thing he said to me was that from now on you will be loathed by fans the land up and down.
They didn't have commentators openly being against their club like we do.
They had a the money comments but it all went away in time, when do you think it'll all go away about us ?
I'll tell you, it never will.
I'm not one of those paranoid fans who contstantly harps on about injustices to us but when the media can fix the narrative beforehand & they constantly do, it really pisses me off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.