Ferran Torres signs for Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolute farce of a club Barceloma are.

Messi has carried them for almost 15 years.

They are deluded if they think sponsors will continue to invest in the club at the same level as when Messi was there.

was so obvious he would go to barca or real sooner or later

This young kid really needs a PR guy to check what he speaks. I know Barca are big in Spain and he is happy to back in his home country but this ain't Prime Pep Barca or Maldini Baresi Milan.
He will share the pitch with 17 year old Pedri and Luuk De jong. He needs to calm down.

was so obvious he would go to barca or real sooner or later

I don't blame him. The likes of sancho and Bellingham are doing the same. There's not many players that we are forced to sell, the only other 2 I can think of are Sane and Boeteng.
If we'd have kept boeteng, zabba probably wouldn't have become the hero he is. I think sane has seen that the grass isn't greener on the other side and I think torres will be the same. I'm not sure what they have offered him but I can see Barca becoming the United of La Liga. They need a serious rebuild, sacking managers for fun and won't challenge seriously for at least 5 years

if I was an everton, Spurs or top 6 side, I'd be looking at Real Madrid, Barca squads and eyeing up their players. lots of players there like Isco etc who might do a great job in the Premier league for next to nothing. Lots of top European clubs under financial pressure.

It could be the last generation we got pretty lucky that all our big players wanted to spend their whole careers here, maybe it’s gonna be a bit different this generation and more players might come and go

U can't blame him, he's Spanish and has Spanish roots. He always be affected to his home country big clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.