Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Nothing bothers me

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • Nation state club

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • Forgot - Oil club!

Votes: 38 8.6%

• Total voters
The 'no his-twey' bollocks. Usually spouted by ignoramous 14-year olds (actual or mentally), often but not exclusively by the fans of the dippers, rags, Arse, chavs or any of the other entitled clubs across the world who have been spanked by us since the takeover.

I would add that you ought to include 'not won the UCL, therefore not a big club' bollocks on your list, that's another pile of crap that annoys!

Can we have a “nothing bothers me” option?
That’s what I chose.

The more this sort of shit is said, the more I enjoy winning! the more I laugh at the desperation of other sets of fans, the more I think about how these cunts are feeling when we win…

Do what I do up here. The majority of hacks and TV bellends support Rangers, so when they start their pish, I always know they are worried and this makes me happy.

You are never going to stop them, so enjoy it. The fact they look for every conceivable thing to have a go, shows they arent as confident of our decline as they would like. Happy days

Depends on where the lies/misinformation comes from and the level of associated hypocrisy. Liverpool fans talking about financial doping/cheating/plastic fans/the behaviour of our supporters in any regard being the apotheosis of such hypocrisy. Doesn’t bother me anywhere near as much if it comes from a Villa fan (for example).

I dislike the ‘no history’ thing, not principally because it’s plainly untrue, and therefore ignorant, as we have an incredibly rich history, but because it betrays a disgusting wider attitude towards other clubs, not just City, given we’re about the sixth most successful club in English football history.

It’s a perspective that says any club, other than the most successful two or three is worthless, as therefore is the attachment and affection that its supporters have for it. That is an utterly reprehensible scummy, attitude to have - beneath contempt actually - and deserves calling out at every opportunity. The feelings that a supporter of a League 2 club which has never won a trophy has for their club are as worthwhile as those a supporter of a multiple CL winning club has, arguably more in some instances.

i file a lot of the FFP, related party, bigger squad stuff under ‘the Sheikh will get bored’. Water off a duck’s back and comically wrong. Good ammo for future deployment.

So upon reflection , when it’s aimed at City fans (or other fans), it bothers me more than if it’s directed at the club or its owners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.