Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sportwashing and calling us Abu Dhabi is their latest puerile attempt to pretend they don't care about us. One gem on rawk even said we stockpile players, pmsl. We have a smaller squad than themselves, oh the irony of the deluded scouse bellends
What these (and other) bellends actually mean is that we have a stronger squad. Boo fcukin hoo, how unfair!

Personally love their confusion over how "unfair" it is, that a few losses have ousted them from the title race, that the PL must be a farmer's league because their team can't "absorb" a few losses.

They're tragically misinformed. Right now they're on course for ~76 pts, not enough to reliably finish 2nd in this league, let alone win the title. If this were 15/16, they'd lose the title to Leicester.

It just grates to hear all the usual rubbish, oil money, no history etc blah blah blah

have they forgotten that we won the league last season and as such have a “decent” squad that will not just become rubbish overnight.
Deluded cnuts all of them. I say we break transfer record to to boil them even more.

I see they are whinging about Martin Tyler again. Must admit We think he's obsessed with the Scousers and constantly praises them. They absolutely fuckin loathe him and reckon he's in our corner. Rags think the same too. It is amazing what goes on in a football fans head :)

Errrrrrr, Stop moaning, you sad oil club, sports washing Mancs.

Just become a St Liverpool fan and shrug shit away like....it means more!!!

Was only a yellow card in my view....

...picks up ball and runs away....

I see they are whinging about Martin Tyler again. Must admit We think he's obsessed with the Scousers and constantly praises them. They absolutely fuckin loathe him and reckon he's in our corner. Rags think the same too. It is amazing what goes on in a football fans head :)
Does this not just make him the ultimate shit commentator then?

If everybody hates him, he is surely doing a bad job, he needs to retire anyway, absolute garbage, he isn't the only one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.