United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And doesn't that tell you everything you need to know!
I'm genuinely happy that they are so incompetent, whilst being equally bemused that the people who are in charge of a billion pound turnover company have so little knowledge or understanding of what they are supposed to be doing, much less have any knowledge or capacity to be able to do what they are supposed to be doing are overseeing their slow demise.

I love how everyone (possibly including the united players) are blaming everything on Ronaldo. I think its the exact opposite. Ronaldo is doing his job as an aged striker. He can do no more. It's the rest of the outfield players and the manager/coach/club in general that are lacking.

For example replace Jimenez with Ronaldo and Wolves become a top 4 team instantly imo. Or put Ronaldo in Arsenal's squad or maybe even Spurs , West Ham, etc. Basically every team can carry one passenger if the rest work hard as a unit. And if that passenger is deadly inside the box then you are on the pigs' back.

The squad at united is full of weak minded, lazy, unintelligent players and/or the squad at united have suffered from a lack of coaching in any meaningful style of play for so long that they are confused and inept on the field.

Signing Ronaldo could have brought united forward but they needed more key signings and a better manager. They still do.

Shaw talking about players lacking effort imo is just BS because he didn't know what else to say. He lacks the same effort and quality as Rashford and Matic and the rest. He just doesn't want to admit that he is the problem. And long may it continue.

They are so rotten to the core. It'll take a decade to fix. (Unless they press the Super League nuclear button in the meantime)

Great to see Ronaldo absolutely stink the place out tonight. Not sure who luke Shaw meant when he said they aren't all together?

But great to see, his interview looked like he'd been to a funeral
Couldn't agree more - he looked ready to burst into tears.
Maybe he just needed a pie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.