That 34 Year Banner Mocking Us at The Swamp.

Maybe Sid has realised what a stupid fucking idea it was. It does make me question how old Sid is,like he's only seen City's success, while us longer in the tooth remember years of pain and piss taking from the Rags who thought they were entitled to success and how we are just better than those Red twats. We have a self-depreciative humour that sets us apart from those arrogant c*nts.
Makes a change from his anti vax shite i suppose whilst wearing his dipper top, allegedly ;)

I hate it when we do rag chants when we’re not even playing them. They’re worn out has been’s similar to dog shit on your shoe.

I was never that bothered by the banner. If anything, I thought it showed that we still mattered to them, giving the lie to their claims at the time that City were so far below them as to never figure in their thoughts.

But what was even more revealing, given that they thought this perfectly acceptable banter, was the reaction when we had a little pop back with the Tevez 'Welcome to Manchester' poster. "[City are] a small club with a small mentality," raged a furious Taggart before confronting Vicky Kloss with a foul-mouthed tirade in the tunnel at Old Trafford.

It confirmed what we'd known all along - they're just bullies. And like most bullies, they love dishing it out but can't take a bit back.

Preferable to let them eventually realise what's happened to them over 10 years, and quietlty to let them stupify in their increasing irrelevance as, bit by bit, they find other things to entertain themselves with, as holes develop in their plastic souvenirs.

Whilst out on a walk this morning, I remembered the flag at O.T. something along the lines of ‘Your players make money, ours make history’.

Made me laugh then and makes me laugh a lot now!

I'll never forget either this or the red paint they threw at the Tevez Welcome to M/cr sign as I had to walk through the stains that most of the actual paint left on the floor as I lived down that road at the time.
I always remember the mural on the ring road with Bobby Manc on it being vandalised along with Mary D's , the bstards just think that they have a divine right to everything and everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.