Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he though. With Benzema there, would Benzema accept being benched especially after the season he's having this year. Ancelotti likes Benzema as well
Just play a 424 as they did with Ron/Benz previously under Ancelotti

I honestly prefer Dusan Dax plus no circus around him
I'll take either. I think both have tremendous potential. Even though I think Halaand's speed and power combo is a unique quality that might just tip it.

Dusan seems more well rounded. I agree. But I trust players coming out of Germany slightly more than I do Italy.

But again, I'll take either gladly. But Halaand is my first choice. Anyone that can ragdoll Dias is strong on another level.

Would he though. With Benzema there, would Benzema accept being benched especially after the season he's having this year. Ancelotti likes Benzema as well
Yes. He absolutely will without question. Halaand is superior to Benzema. He may play both. But if you get Halaand it's to start. Nothing else.

Haaland, Rice (Ferna replacement) and a top class left-back (Theo Hernandez?) is my dream summer.
you're talking about like 250m in transfer fees alone here, let alone haaland's agent fees and salary which is probably like 100m more. this is completely unrealistic. In fact I am willing to bet that if we get haaland there will be no more incomings

why on earth would we replace fernandinho with someone whose team is gonna demand 90m for. To be a backup CDM to rodri who's clearly better.

you're talking about like 250m in transfer fees alone here, let alone haaland's agent fees and salary which is probably like 100m more. this is completely unrealistic. In fact I am willing to bet that if we get haaland there will be no more incomings

why on earth would we replace fernandinho with someone whose team is gonna demand 90m for. To be a backup CDM to rodri who's clearly better.
We will replace Fernandinho, but it won’t be with Rice or anyone like that. More likely somebody that can be more a Gundogan / Fern type of player happy to bide their time over a couple of years.

We will replace Fernandinho, but it won’t be with Rice or anyone like that. More likely somebody that can be more a Gundogan / Fern type of player happy to bide their time over a couple of years.
There are a few DM/CM out of contract at the end of the season (Zakaria/Kamara/Kessie) and a couple under 50m knocking about (Touchameni/Bissouma/Phillips?) - cant see us going massive on 2 roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.