Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two fucking cockneys talking shite about City, not surprising really and we still have Matterface to come, that’s it volume off

I recall a trip to Shrewsbury took place on 13/01/1965 in a replay where City lost 3-1.

Probably my most depressing away trip ever. I was down with a bad dose of flu but had purchased a ticket for the replay and managed to sweat in out and recovered to catch the football special.

It all started well as some idiot had left the rear gates at the Gay Meadow stadium unlocked. Someone pushed it open and we all surged in for free. Strangely the attendance was reported at 15,924, only a littel beliw the Maine Road attendance of 16,313 the previous Saturday.

The match was a disaster as City were completely outplayed, The team were on the same special train and went down in my estimation as they acted as if nothing had happened, trying to get off with the girls on the train.
Didn't go to the replay but was at MR for the first game. Pitch was water logged and we were awful, we only stayed in it cos our keeper played a blinder. Was it Ogley? Can't remember.

Bernardo warming up with big smiles, think he’s happy not to be rested.

Really looking forward to this. Hopefully a few goals that will afford us the opportunity to give a few of the young ones a decent run out.

That and no injuries would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.