Aston Villa Thread - 2021/22

This goes one of two ways.

Boost to the squad, player knuckles down point to prove, and they all press on to a strong finish.

Or:

Past it player kills dressing room morale, and Villa slump, possibly into the relegation fight.

Those of you who know my feelings on Villa & Gerrard, will know which I wish to see.

Past it player kills dressing room morale, and Villa slump, possibly into the relegation fight.
Slippy could easily lose the locker room if he gives "his friend" too many free passes or too much playing time if Coutinho is incapable of earning it himself. Dangerous signing if it's not handled correctly.

Lost his mojo when he left the dippers. I do hope slippy can get him back to sorts to finish above the rag scum, but pigmol & epl will most definitely not allow such a travesty!

Andres Townsend with better PR

Scores a couple of worldies a season but otherwise average, as seen at Barca and Bayern. He was overhyped as he played for Liverpool, Villa is probably his level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.