United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting about the wages, that whilst there may be some conjecture over the actual amounts, the order of highest salaries appears to be untied, Chelsea, City, liverpoo.

Us and the scousers are at a similar wage level, though our trophy count recently is greater. Chelsea are European champions, FA Cup finalists maybe
£20-50m ahead of our wages.

Stretford based megaclub last won PL in 2013, FA Cup in 2016 and the Europa League in 2017, when they also won the League Cup. Since then, zilch. Slabhead's brother is a footballer too, so it be nice if they got the pair.

But breathtaking amounts they've spent on the slab, ratty, Fred, wan bissaka, lindolhof, Bailly, Shaw, matic, Mata, alpaca, to say nothing of their elderly front line. Any time I try to rationalize why they're so shit, all I can think of is Swales with his penny pinching and crazy player giveaways/awful replacement's, wacky management appointments, the culture of sicophants....

The more I think of it, I reckon someone on BM put a Voodoo curse on the fuckers!

They tried promising managers, winning managers, experienced managers, all turned out great! No structure, no oversight, no acknowledgement of their ever increasing problems. All allied to the most fickle of plastic gob shites.

We've spent a lot, earned through 10 years of continuous CL qualification, prize money from our success but at least we've got something to show for it.

The redshirt trio of twats have been the most vociferous of our many opponents. I hope all 3 of them have long drawn out Swales episodes, whilst we march on.

Must be lies surely? I’ve read on the caf recently that they can’t compete with our ludicrous spending and in one deluded case thinking we’ve spent 4b to their 400m to get where we are lol

This allegedly is what the rags push. That way when a stranger is googling something Manchester University, airport, etc Manchester un***d comes up as one of the first suggestions. It's basically product placement.

Edit just seen @Bonzo Nododo post.
Great minds and all that
Yep it works,

I just Googled "shittest football team in Manchester" and Rags were the answer.

so tonight I read that

1/ The rags have offered Pogba £500kpw
2/ Pogba denies that
3/ The rags have advised they have ended their interest in signing Haaland
Whatever you read is papertalk, some is credible, some is not. But the truth is united are wank, and that makes me feel like the Ready Brek kid, all aglow and warm inside.

Fuck united, and fuck all the rags who delighted and took the piss all those years ago at our expense.

Talk about the shoe being on the other foot, well, karma is sweet and something most blues(back then) never thought would ever happen. Rags thought their dominance was everlasting and never ever thought we would ever challenge their status of being top dogs in Manchester, never mind owt else.

Well it has happened and is still currently happening, our continued rise to their constant demise post Fergie is ongoing and they fuckin' hate it. Some are magnanimous and give us credit, nost don't want to even discuss football these days! Lol.

Nowadays some give it the "20 times" bollox cos that's all they fuckin' have in their pathetic defence, they're living in the past, in denial of where they are now to where WE are now. I dwell in their misery and continued demise, fuck them all because they gave it large back then but nowadays most rags have a selective memory. Like i said fuck the rags and all they stand for... Cunts.

Last edited:
As long as Trafford red socks don’t get 4th place I’ll be happy, think these deluded twats will have to spend another 1.5bn to get on the same level as us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.