Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

When Sheikh Mansour bought City I drove to the Etihad ASAP, stood behind the Sly Sports Presenter who was live on air, with a tea towel on my head, and began doing the Sand Dance in and out of the camera shot.(the Camera Man was going mad at me) Unfortunately for me some of you will remember it? Was I being Racist or was I just being a DICK in a moment of utter madness (and joy) like Alan Davies?
You weren’t being racist, you were racial stereotyping with no malice and slightly incorrectly (I think the Sand Dance is Egypt… that’s what The Bangles said anyway!) but absolutely not being racist.

Alan Davies was being derogatory with malice. He said that nobody wants our owner here in this country, and implied that our owner wasn’t worthy of being in this country and is only worthy of playing in the desert. That’s absolutely being racist.

This guy Davies should go and see a psychiatrist. This hysterical rant clearly shows that he has serious mental problems.
He should just grow up and stop being a git, his racist comments are clearly not acceptable, especially not in football where its got such a massive audience, he needs to look at the diverse set-up at arse and then decide if his shite comments would be acceptable to his own team/fans. Git

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.