FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

My first trip to Maine Rd we were at home to Spurs in the FA cup quarter final rags at home to Everton same day. We kicked off at 3 30 they kicked off at 2 30 we won 1 0 nil they lost I think by the same score. Feared mither in town but didn't see any, rags all pig sick at school on Monday , only 53 years ago, seems like yesterday.

Wow, thanks for that mate. Is that the only possibility?
As you say, that ages both of us.

I think they must have the lowest away following in the country. I can't remember them ever bringing more than a few hundred fans to Maine Road or the Etihad. They are too posh to leave leafy West London for a trip to the frozen north. This one will have to be kids for a quid.

Or FOC's for a quid.......I live in hope :-)

My first trip to Maine Rd we were at home to Spurs in the FA cup quarter final rags at home to Everton same day. We kicked off at 3 30 they kicked off at 2 30 we won 1 0 nil they lost I think by the same score. Feared mither in town but didn't see any, rags all pig sick at school on Monday , only 53 years ago, seems like yesterday.
It went off at Piccadilly Station as I recall. I think the kick offs were 2:45 and 3:15, can't remember who went first, but everyone seemed to arrive at Piccadilly at the same time despite police protection for visiting fans.

Last time we played Fulham in the cup our coach broke down so 30-odd of us watched the game on telly at Bolton Services. Yet another classic story about supporting City. Hoping for a better day this time around.

Fulham going balls deep for promotion. They might play their 2nd string for this one.

Won't begrudge it not being on Tele as it's not exactly a glamour tie.

Last time we played them 2 years ago in the same round, there were 39000 there and ticket prices were £10-30 for adults (the latter being Aguero 93.20 seats and bar). Kids were £1 in family stand then ranged from £5-20 elsewhere. Would imagine it will be similar.
Think it will be more as we are giving the League cup a miss this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.