FA Cup Games 7/8/9/10 January

His surname is Fernandes NOT Bruno Fernandes, I am sick of this biased shit always referring to him as Bruno Fernandes, cunts
It’s one of those common surnames. Bernardo / David Silva plus Javi / Aleix / Manu / Eric García’s were all referred to by their full or first name.
When was David Silva referred to as David or David Silva by commentators, or Eric or Bernardo? Generally surnames only

His surname is Fernandes NOT Bruno Fernandes, I am sick of this biased shit always referring to him as Bruno Fernandes, cunts
No idea what you're getting at here, there's a whole list of city players whose full name is regularly mentioned, I mean we had the entire country calling Aguero by his bloody nickname for a decade.

Dion Dublin is an absolute whopper. Cavani goes off and he says ‘the villa fans will be glad to see the back of him’ when I’ve hardly seen united in the villa half. Van der beek comes on and he describes him as a very very very good player. Very good insight that’s dion. Stick to putting up wallpaper of whatever you do these days.
He is the biggest rag arse licker of the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.