United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any doubt whatsoever what the outcome would have been if that Shaw on Konsa incident had been the other way around?

Really shockingly biased refereeing tonight, and United needed that bias in order to scrape past a middling Villa team.
I didn't think that was a pen. Just because there's contact doesn't make it a foul.

I don't care that much. Utd are rubbish. They needed a lot of luck to beat Villa which of course can happen on a match day but they'll need it in every game to prospser.

They are getting worse under Rangnick. I think he's out of his depth as a coach.

When does their schedule get a bit tougher? They've literally been dominated for all games since they signed up the inventor of pressing, with the exception of Palace first half. And the shocking thing is that this is not even a piss-take, like they've played relegation fodder and been dominated. This is so strange. You love to see it.

Message to Ric - can we rename this thread - Comedy Club ?
First stop every day is this thread in order to start the day with some good laughs - supposed to be good for the heart.
Hopefully the extra cup game really takes the steam out of their title charge.
Er, I am confused. What title are they 'Charging" for? They already have the Shite title.

I didn't think that was a pen. Just because there's contact doesn't make it a foul.

I don't care that much. Utd are rubbish. They needed a lot of luck to beat Villa which of course can happen on a match day but they'll need it in every game to prospser.

They are getting worse under Rangnick. I think he's out of his depth as a coach.
I don't think it's necessarily clear-cut, but I think there's a case for it being a penalty and VAR should have taken a good look at it. What pisses me off, and would make me livid as a Villa fan, is that the refs spent 5 mins searching for a reason to disallow their goal, but when one of their players is visibly injured by contact from a United player in the box, there doesn't seem to have been even the most fleeting consideration that it should be reviewed as a potential penalty incident.

And actually, I think anywhere else on the pitch, a hand in the face with the force to draw blood is given as a foul probably 9 times out of 10.

Ideally we need them out the cups though, can't have them lingering in the ECL and FA Cup like that nugget that won't flush.

On the inventor of football tactics, with the caveat that they have a disgraceful set of whiny brats as players, he must be really strange or unorthodox. Think about it, these players had three years of Ole' and they're not impressed by Ragnick, and Ole's as low a bar as you can get.

If ever there was a doubt that PiGMOL do their utmost to appease the Dippers and ManUre then tonight should be used as Exhibit A.

First they were checking possible offside, then when that wasn't happening they spent ages checking footage (possibly back the the start of the 2nd half) to find a reason to disallow the Villa goal and all of a sudden Cavani running into another player is deemed a reason to chalk it off.

Clear and obvious errors my arse, VAR is a total joke and worse, being used to keep clubs who play in Red relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.