Sauvage How Much?!?!

Good work my friend. Some effort went into that! Sadly, as my other half will testify, it's the 'beer and farts'.

Shamelessly copied off the internet mate. Although I did add the eau de kippaxpete bit - so is it really plagiarism? Probably.

The write up of that particular fragrance went on to say

Key notes:

• Mandarin from Italy
  • Neroli from Tunisia
  • Bergamot from Italy
  • Black pepper
  • Pink pepper from Reunion
  • Sichuan pepper
  • Vetiver from Java
None of that makes any sense to me, what the fuck does pink pepper from Reunion smell like? But beer and farts? Yeah I know what that smells like!!

And don’t get me started on the ads for this shit. Johnny Depp digging a hole in the sand to bury some shit he brought from Claire’s Accessories with a pack of wolves following him - if he was wafting the blankets up and down telling his Mrs to “smell that love” then, then I’d know what it smelt like. Eau de fucking kippaxpete that’s what. The more recent old spice ads are better.

And don’t get me started on wine, oh hints of cranberries. Fuck the fuck off can you taste that you ****.

I detect the scent of Smobbery, two squirts lynx Africa and some Brut and bang smoke no one can tell i have not had a baff in weeks

Theres a brand called essens thats do a clone that smells just like it, and lasts all day, for 20quid- you just just need to put a little bit of work in to get it, sign up to website, download the brochure and find the one with the code for Savuage and then find it on site to add to cart

I was going to knock up a batch of Eau de KippaxBogs but I can's seem to find that special brand of pineapple chunks they used to put in the troughs and p*ss soaked half smoked JPS are so hard to come by these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.