City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

is grealish covered by that report or will he be accounted for in the next?

No but it will not make that bigger difference with the players sales and no other major expenditure, the amortisation should not be unduly effected.

Wage bill can’t be much different with Aguero gone.

I know that making money and beating the rags on revenue is not the point of Manchester City but oh how their boiling piss gladdens my heart.
Khaldoon says it and we are proving it, the objective is to make Manchester City THE BEST. I think we are now. Oh YES.
I can hardly believe what I have just typed. I'm 73 now, so many years of being patronized and belittled by the rags. KARMA KARMA KARMA.
(Calm down, you old fool.)

Whilst I’m sure I’ll get a abuse for this and it is unbelievable what the owners have done.

We have in recent history competed with United on boardcasting and commercial.

Where we struggle to compete is the match day revenue aspect, so with that basically removed for all clubs I would expect us to be above them (especially given the success in CL of both teams that season).

Whilst it makes great reading, a true measurement for me would be next season when matchday is back and I believe United will move back in front.

Regardless of this our owners run business on a level I would struggle to understand, United’s would struggle running a corner shop successfully. This can be seen clearly on the pitch and that’s where it really matters!!
You're probably right, but who cares? This is a great day. Now for another title.

I know that making money and beating the rags on revenue is not the point of Manchester City but oh how their boiling piss gladdens my heart.
Khaldoon says it and we are proving it, the objective is to make Manchester City THE BEST. I think we are now. Oh YES.
I can hardly believe what I have just typed. I'm 73 now, so many years of being patronized and belittled by the rags. KARMA KARMA KARMA.
Na mate you stand up and dance and I`ll join you on my elbow crutches.
Us FOCs know how to party. ;)

No soak it up and enjoy it @ K555

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.