Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the requests are about Pep in particular, we may not be able to promise him he will be here, but neither can any other club. It would perhaps be an ace up our sleeve if we could, but its not something someone else can offer either.
Pep is unique. I doubt he cares too much about who is running Real Madrid in any given season.

If I was City I would move on

This has been said on here during negotiations for every single top player we've ever signed.

If he was making unreasonable demands and wasn't backing down then we would have moved on, wouldn't we?

Just let the club do their thing and if he rocks up at the Bernabeu on a diamond encrusted Segway with Roy Keane's head on a stick then we'll know that he was demanding a little too much.

We weren't talking about Dortmund
Oh der. sorry. The more they can move him, the more they can demand in fees for each of them. Dortmund get to amortise over a 5 yr contract, they get an out at 3 years without having to negotiate a 3 year deal from the off. (at a guess).

i feel manchester city need to get haaland so we can rub the noises of the elite right into the ground
its time manchester city signed a statement player and world class striker that say's we are here to stay for another 10 years or more

manchester city are bigger than any manager even pep. haaland should not fear him leaving next season or whenever.
we will go on and on because the foundations and the structure is solid. believe me other manager's will win things at manchester city and we will not become a united without fergie

if i was haaland i would be already at manchester city because this club. this team. our fans. is the place to be

Bit like when the rags bought Van Nistelroy, Sly sports were mortified :)

The double standards from these charlatans is astounding.

Indeed. And I also remember the summer of 2002 when united smashed the transfer record again when signing Ferdinand from Leeds for a reputed 30M with a 3M play related add on, iirc. Slysports news was full of manure suck-holing, was nauseous to watch..

Last edited:
Pep is unique. I doubt he cares too much about who is running Real Madrid in any given season.
Agree, that's what I just said? Us having Pep is one thing that speaks for us, but if we could not promise Pep it would only even the playing field on the manager part, not give anyone else the upper hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.