Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the choice - I think I'd take a point now.

Keeps the 10 point gap between us and Chelsea and i'm sure Liverpool will drop points in their next 3 games

Our next 3 are - Southampton, Brentford and Norwich which I'm confident we will get 9 points from.

I wouldn't take a point, we're talking about a side who have basically no goal threat as long as you mark their defenders and don't give away any penalties.

Anything that accelerates Tuchel getting sacked is a bonus.

Who else should you have beaten? Brighton, Wolves, Everton

The poster I was responding to was seemingly downplaying the recent improvement in performance and results because of the opponents in those games. My question is who else could we have beaten in that run that would have been satisfactory enough to acknowledge the improvement :)

Last edited:
It will be a difficult game for both sides, your key player is Kante he makes you tick and ably assists your defence. It will be interesting to see how Tuchel sets you up considering you need to win the game.

I think we can be at our best and still get outplayed because City are just that good. But yeah, if you play like you did against Arsenal, maybe we could do something and get a win, but if you play like you did at the Bridge earlier this season, it's game over I'm afraid.

The poster I was responding to was seemingly downplaying the recent improvement in performance and results because of the opponents in those games. My question is who else could we have beaten in that run that would have been a satisfactory enough to acknowledge the improvement :)

You can only beat what is put in front of you.

The poster I was responding to was seemingly downplaying the recent improvement in performance and results because of the opponents in those games. My question is who else could we have beaten in that run that would have been a satisfactory enough to acknowledge the improvement :)
Personally I think your main deterioration is in mentality. You have a few injuries but you also have the biggest squad in the league, but from the outside TT looks to have gone from mentally strong as fuck to whinged as fuck. I don’t take you lightly though. Could you spare some of your blow up champions leagues for the cunts in the BT studio?

Generally their football has bored the tits off me since the money arrived. Arsenal 2.0. Their mentality has been not to lose which defaulted them both CL wins. Bayern basically beat them 0-1 in that final and we played shite, dominated and they still only won by one. Probably why they're bringing fake CL trophies on Saturday. The only time we needed them to do anything interesting Terry slipped over.
I’m content with us using our money to completely restructure the way football is now played in England. Before Pep no one played out from the keeper, now the local under 8’s are, oh and Chelsea try it to.
2-1

Generally their football has bored the tits off me since the money arrived. Arsenal 2.0. Their mentality has been not to lose which defaulted them both CL wins. Bayern basically beat them 0-1 in that final and we played shite, dominated and they still only won by one. Probably why they're bringing fake CL trophies on Saturday. The only time we needed them to do anything interesting Terry slipped over.
I’m content with us using our money to completely restructure the way football is now played in England. Before Pep no one played out from the keeper, now the local under 8’s are, oh and Chelsea try it to.
2-1
Bayern basically beat them 1-0? What a ridiculous comment. City fans more than anyone should know that football games aren't over until the very last second. They're a good side and shouldn't be underestimated - we will have to be on our A game to beat them come Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.