City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

is rawk the home of the thickest twats on earth?

Details were not given about their commercial revenue which is an area where they have manipulated things in the past as proved by the articles in Der Spiegel.

That’s still true for businesses with shareholders that want a dividend but is (or should be) completely irrelevant for football clubs unless you want to win the ‘Our owners took out the most money trophy’.
I see what you mean but surely our owners reinvest profit whereas other clubs eg MU do both?
Without profit clubs are at the mercy of their borrowing vehicles just as small businesses are with banks.

Apologies if this makes no financial sense.

Fucking professional accountant, as opposed to someone who does it as a hobby? What a dick, likes to blow smoke up his own arse I can tell from here

There are many important parts of the financial report, but as far as I’m concerned this is one of the most important parts! Which often get’s over looked in favour of the figures, which are the most important part of the financial report.

8-E104-C04-ACAB-49-A8-8807-F2-CBAE61-FD91.png

AD28-E303-C1-B0-487-B-A3-AE-D03039-F4295-F.png

That’s right you lurking Rag and Scouse c*nts!

‘INDEPENDENT AUDITORS’

I doubt very much any poster on the CAF or on the Asylum that is RAWK has gone to the trouble of posting this very important information and point.

Unlike United, City don’t funnel their money through the Cayman Islands Tax Haven.

Unlike Liverpool, City don’t have a shirt sponsor that has been fined £100mill’s for money laundering and other illegal activities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.