Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merseyskive Plod are pleased to announce the ONE arrest of a Shrewsbury fan singing naughty songs about one of the many tragedies Dipper F.C. have participated in , the other 4999 Shrewsbury fans are very relieved.
This still does not break the record that this crack police force holds of ZERO arrests whilst 5000 Dipper fans all but petrol bombed the MCFC team coach for a couple of hours , the scouse police commisioner announced a new mission statement for the force "Hear no evil , see no evil , speak no evil" and their new range of undercover shell suits/uniforms will now be sponsored by Specsavers.

We have indeed fucked them up - what I see a lot of is their need to delude and lie to themselves about the reality of things now and in the past......

There is post after post where they seek to say how CITY fans must feel - and how 'deep down' we are not enjoying this.

This exchange made be proper chuckle - the deluded fuckers:

Quote from: JRed on Yesterday at 09:03:21 am

Spot on. There's no way it can possibly mean that much to them anymore. I mean, I'm sure winning the title in 2012 was great for their fans, especially with the way it happened and getting to steal it from under their city rivals' noses. But there's absolutely no chance most of their fanbase (the ones who aren't thick children at least) aren't aware on some level of how meaningless it all is now. Its like completing the video game on cheat mode - yeah it was fun to see the whole thing and get to watch the end sequence (showing my 'legacy fan' age there), but it's empty and you don't feel like there's any meaning in doing it again and again. Deep down the vast majority of City fans know that they've earned nothing and that without the cheat codes they'd be absolutely nowhere. It's why they're one of the most prickly and defensive fanbases going now.

It's why I hope we never go down the same road of having oligarch or nation state ownership. Even if it meant we could compete on a level playing field with the likes of City, ultimately it would render everything that happens just that bit less meaningful. 'This Means More' is a bullshit slogan, but it genuinely does mean far more when you win the big prizes the right way, especially when you've beaten cheats to do it. I'll take not winning if I can feel that we're at least a real club, instead of a gaudy, undignified propaganda vehicle for horrendous people.

Just think - a couple of fellas have taken the time to type that shit and delude themselves that it is true ;-)

The bit I highlighted shows the reality - they are simply deluded and entitled fuckers that just want to have things back to the way they were in the 70s and 80s

I just hope that I am still around to see them become pretty much irrelevant - with CITY being the club with the global fanbase - which will happen in this world of comprehensive media coverage
we’re the most prickly and defensive are we? Haha coming from that cult

I already knew they lived in the past but...

MonsLibpool

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Faro Financial Fairplayers

« Reply #19850 on: Yesterday at 11:23:06 pm »

Details were not given about their commercial revenue which is an area where they have manipulated things in the past as proved by the articles in Der Spiegel. That area is dodgy as earlier pointed out.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:29:39 pm by MonsLibpool »

I think its fairly well substantiated that the Durrr Spiegel claims were based on the work of a Portuguese criminal who was found to have deliberately edited and spliced emails together to give an impression of guilt - and thereby giving himself a saleable 'product'.
Didn’t realise ronaldo was involved

Someone above asked what the chances were of having so many false Covid tests? Probably similar odds to a professional football squad having 80% asthmatics in it.

Let’s be clear, they made up the test results so as (a) to get the semi final played at a better time for them and (b) because if they hadn’t delayed the second leg to next week they’d have had to play a rearranged premier league game midweek next week instead, so they delayed it so they won’t have to play an extra game without their synchronised diving team.

If we’d have manipulated Covid test results the authorities would have been all over us, fined for sure and probably have had to forfeit the tie.

Had we been guilty of criminal activity such as computer hacking we’d have been slaughtered, fines, points deductions, probably titles stripped.

These cunts, and united (who also were seemingly able to postpone games at will) have always, and will always, get away with murder. In liverpools case quite literally.

The dippers, the scum and the football authorities, including PGMOL, are disgusting and do what they want, when they want
No they have picked the same team that played Shrewsbury at the weekend. Haven't they?

We have indeed fucked them up - what I see a lot of is their need to delude and lie to themselves about the reality of things now and in the past......

There is post after post where they seek to say how CITY fans must feel - and how 'deep down' we are not enjoying this.

This exchange made be proper chuckle - the deluded fuckers:

Quote from: JRed on Yesterday at 09:03:21 am

Spot on. There's no way it can possibly mean that much to them anymore. I mean, I'm sure winning the title in 2012 was great for their fans, especially with the way it happened and getting to steal it from under their city rivals' noses. But there's absolutely no chance most of their fanbase (the ones who aren't thick children at least) aren't aware on some level of how meaningless it all is now. Its like completing the video game on cheat mode - yeah it was fun to see the whole thing and get to watch the end sequence (showing my 'legacy fan' age there), but it's empty and you don't feel like there's any meaning in doing it again and again. Deep down the vast majority of City fans know that they've earned nothing and that without the cheat codes they'd be absolutely nowhere. It's why they're one of the most prickly and defensive fanbases going now.

It's why I hope we never go down the same road of having oligarch or nation state ownership. Even if it meant we could compete on a level playing field with the likes of City, ultimately it would render everything that happens just that bit less meaningful. 'This Means More' is a bullshit slogan, but it genuinely does mean far more when you win the big prizes the right way, especially when you've beaten cheats to do it. I'll take not winning if I can feel that we're at least a real club, instead of a gaudy, undignified propaganda vehicle for horrendous people.

Just think - a couple of fellas have taken the time to type that shit and delude themselves that it is true ;-)

The bit I highlighted shows the reality - they are simply deluded and entitled fuckers that just want to have things back to the way they were in the 70s and 80s

I just hope that I am still around to see them become pretty much irrelevant - with CITY being the club with the global fanbase - which will happen in this world of comprehensive media coverage
Wonder if he feels the same way about their success after winning the Littlewoods pools ? Maybe he’s talking from experience ?

Merseyskive Plod are pleased to announce the ONE arrest of a Shrewsbury fan singing naughty songs about one of the many tragedies Dipper F.C. have participated in , the other 4999 Shrewsbury fans are very relieved.
This still does not break the record that this crack police force holds of ZERO arrests whilst 5000 Dipper fans all but petrol bombed the MCFC team coach for a couple of hours , the scouse police commisioner announced a new mission statement for the force "Hear no evil , see no evil , speak no evil" and their new range of undercover shell suits/uniforms will now be sponsored by Specsavers.
And their regulatory committee will be known as The Three Wise Monkeys.

City's increase in revenue, and KPMG's assessment of City's brand value (4th in the world) is associated with the simultaneous CL final and PL title that comes on the back of a decade of trophies. Much of City's income can be directly verified through the UEFA and PL broadcasting deals. The commercial deals are not disclosed but the Puma and Nissan deals have been reported in the press and widely speculated upon.

First Liverpool, then Man Utd grew rich on trophies. The Premier League is now the richest league in the world, and as stratified as ever. In other words success is monetised and City have won 5 league titles in a decade. The money follows. I am sure Liverpool must have seen a serious uplift in their own finances in the aftermath of their own and CL success? They are a truly embittered bunch if they can't accept this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.